The tales of PonyPants

020920101643a.jpg

September​

Sorry I've been so disorganised, Mum has had us BOTH flaming busy the past 6 weeks or so - its been bedlam!!!!!!!

I've had some weird squishy thing on my saddle, and that man out again to check my saddle. Im happy enough with it - but mum doing her job as always and fretting endlessly :redcarded:. Mothers eh?:biggrin:

110920101693.jpg

110920101684.jpg

So we've been going out mostly, going further too - which is nice, but sometimes I just frankly CANT BE ARSED :bounce: So we went to this place where mum vanished inside a really big stone stable - the ones where lots of human beans go in?? Anyway she apeared with carrots, it was worth the walk there :biggrin:

And there was another ride - mum keeps making me go in front of the others, and Im getting better at it but this was an oscar performance :redcarded: I went with the fittie from next door, and he couldnt be bothered either - every time we have to stop for something we both refused to move. I dont know what happed to our mums that day though, I was worried mum was going to wee on me (thats what she kept saying!!!!!!!) because she couldnt stop laughing. I'll tell you what though - if she were to wee on me, I would pay her back BIG STYLE!!!!!! :yellowcarded: So it was fun, I just kept ignoring her - she wasn't asking properly because she was laughing - but we ended up causing a few road blocks!!!!

But its been nice to get out and about and see some new places - been on the run away tracks a couple of times too.

Kids have been riding me every weekend. Kind of enjoy it, though they are getting better so I have to work more :redcarded:- lots of trotting at the moment.

020920101637a.jpg

020920101629a.jpg

020920101642a.jpg

Though mum is threatening Pig with making him find a job :bounce::bounce:

Mums friend came back to visit again - I thought she had forgotton about him, but I was nice cos he was nice last time... and actually I was surprised :redface::happy: It was really nice. I got really sleepy and chilled out, though Mum nearly got upset as I was wearing my "sad eyes".

26092010397.jpg

26092010402.jpg

26092010403.jpg

But it has left me full of beans :playfull: and doesn't mum know it :giggle:

Mum has also had Pig dressed up, he wasn't bothered but he didnt realise how silly he looked!

df257de1.jpg

0950bd46.jpg

Mum says sorry for the lack of photos - and next month wont be much better but next month will be a VERY busy update!!!!!!!!

Hope your all up to mischief too ;) Sil xxx

IMG_0345.jpg

October​

Well, what another busy month! As promised, Mum has decided to find Pig a job.
It was his own fault really - his little friend was running about with him (as usual), stopping and starting and stopping and starting - up and down, up and down while his sister was riding me... All of a sudden he shouted at us!

Silly little Pig had obligingly marched up to the dreaded "RED STEP" (he will learn!! :giggle:), told to stand and then his friend had climbed on his back! And then he wandered about with him on his back!!! What a silly Rascal!

So mum is making him work for his grass now!

The kids started riding him with no saddle - mum said she didn't have one - but she said she was really proud of him, and the sister had ridden him well - he was chuffed, he hasnt had treats for ages, thought bloomin Christmas had come! Didn't understand why he had had them though...!!!

IMG_0255e.jpg

IMG_0257e.jpg

She has had a couple of saddles for him, but he's just to fat for them :redcarded: Less embaressed (actually I never was!) that my waist line is expansive :giggle:

Anyway, I think she has settled on this funky number!!!!!!

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0472e.jpg

After all this work though, he's so quiet - think he's worn out - its fab ;)

IMG_0482e.jpg

Meanwhile, mum has been making me work for my grass too - been out on loads of long hacks, trying to convince myself that the fittie likes the "sweaty betty" look! :giggle:

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Mam still being as soppy as ever

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

New pony next door - has been very iterested in me :wub::cloud9: Mum has had the vet out though to make sure no babies phew! :happy::giggle:

I've spent the whole month refusing to be caught :giggle: This time of year makes me really cranky though, she should know that! I nearly have a full body of hair again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance: Just a little bit on my eyes to go and then Im haired up again!!!! Can't wait for mum to let me out naked - I just love laying int eh mud - no fun with a rug on! Mum paid me back for the catching problem though - kept us in all night and then had the foot woman turn up :stomp: I was in with Pig ALLLLLL NIGHT!!!!:redcarded:...Mam just has no idea... I had NO sleep! He crawled the walls all flamin' night!

IMG_0370.jpg

I think that is pretty much us in summary for this month... busy month though!!!! Crikey! Mum's banging on about my saddle again though *sighs*. Here we go again eh?! Now we are out of itching, she starts mithering over something else! :banghead:

Hope all is well with the rest of your beans,

Sil x

IMG_0378.jpg

P.S. What does she need the "back man" for?!
IMG_0253.jpg

Fab post PFB!

Love the ear shots, hacking looks lurrrvley!

How cute does rascal look in his saddle :inlove:

Bless them! looks like you've had a brill month :biggrin:

newrider.com