The Spam is Ridiculous!!!!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Today there are EIGHT pages of new posts.....of spam. Mostly. This is utterly ridiculous and is seriously putting me off the forum now. The changes I could just about cope with but the new message board host clearly has crap security.

Agreed, while we can ‘ignore’ it’s still a massive PITA to do that when they are so frequent.
Personally I would be happy to pay a fair membership fee to get rid of ads and spam posts.

Reactions: Jessey
Yep between here and HHO this new server thing really has me annoyed. There is such a lag on what you touch and how long it takes to come up.

Not enjoying forum land just to browse through at the moment :(

Yep between here and HHO this new server thing really has me annoyed. There is such a lag on what you touch and how long it takes to come up.

Not enjoying forum land just to browse through at the moment :(

Do you mean just clicking on a post and the time it takes to come up? Seems good just now on my phone and that's not on a super fast connection.

Do you mean just clicking on a post and the time it takes to come up? Seems good just now on my phone and that's not on a super fast connection.

It seems to be sporadic, was fine last night, sticky this morning :(

HHO is doing the same although it’s the scrolling and sticking that is causing issues there but the layout is the same now as this forum.

newrider.com