The most careless driving I have ever seen.

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Tonight I was cut up very badly on a roundabout by a car driver who was too busy dunking a biscuit into a cup of tea to notice me!!!!! Doing this whilst actually driving around a roundabout, I could not believe my eyes!

Luckily I was paying attention so stopped in time as they had no intention of stopping even though I had right of way (coming from their right) I was shocked to say the least!!

Tonight I was cut up very badly on a roundabout by a car driver who was too busy dunking a biscuit into a cup of tea to notice me!!!!! Doing this whilst actually driving around a roundabout, I could not believe my eyes!

Luckily I was paying attention so stopped in time as they had no intention of stopping even though I had right of way (coming from their right) I was shocked to say the least!!
Get a helmet camera Ale, I have dash cam in the car and it's amazing what you see. Saved me a fortune in insurance too when someone hit me.
If nothing else it will give you evidence to show police and insurance should you ever need it. I know it won't stop drivers being idiots but at least if anything did happen you could prove who was at fault. Good job you were on the ball and glad you are unhurt x

Thank-you, I do really want a go pro, just to document my fun off roading and hacks (when I do some) so I guess I could use that just in case? Just a bit of a hassle and I imagine the one time I forget it will be the one time something happens.

I want a go pro ( or cheaper equivalent !) already met one idiot in the village - notorious idiot.. who sped past us like we didnt exsist. I would definatley get one, and I dont think they are a hassle just keep it on your helmet :D

Reactions: MrA
Will save up the pennies and get one then! Good point haha not really a bother to just leave it there!

newrider.com