The Lovely Lisa

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
Haven't really introduced our new pony yet... So here she is!
She's very calm and steady and seems very kind. No idea as to breed at all. Any guesses!

IMG_9546 (2).jpg DSC03190(2).jpg DSC03121(2).jpg DSC03145.JPG

Reactions: Trewsers
She's gorgeous. Guess the breed - well I'd go with Trad (just a wild guess) x Welsh because she's got such a pretty head, although she's very narrow for either of those, so maybe she's a real baby and has a lot of bulking up to do or maybe, just maybe, she gets her prettiness from Arab blood (no I'm not obsessed with Arabs :) )

Reactions: KP nut
No idea on her breeding but what a pretty girl! I love her wall eye too, her legs look proper chunky.

Reactions: KP nut
She's lovely, and the girls look very happy on her. Also no idea of breed, although the head looks more pony than Arab to me. My Irish cob is narrow, although very short-legged and chunky - they aren't always barrel-shaped!
She has pretty markings and the sweetest face - I hope they'll be very happy with her.

Your girls look really confident on her already. And I think she is very pretty. I would change the nose band personally to show off her lovely face more, unless of course she needs it for a reason.

Irish Cob similar to mine? Show me your bottom, have you got a typical cob bum :)
I ditched my noseband, fell apart, so just put a rope halter back in its place.
Have you sorted the safety stirrups as both feet is way through. I have a pair of Matrix covers you can borrow to save buying, seeing if you liked them.

She looks a lovely pony, your girls look happy and confident on her already!

Like everyone else no ideas on breeding, but she's a pretty little thing. New noseband defiantly shows off her pretty face than the grackle.

I hope this one all works out for you :D

newrider.com