The internet is a wonderful thing!!

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
So today I got juneys passport off her old owner and have been sat on here for a while with both hers and lucys passports looking up there bloodlines.
Lucy is a lost cause ..... place of breeding - unreg ..... breeders - unreg ..... any relatives ..... none - passport wasnt reg until she was 15 and no one really knows much about her before that! Gutted would really like to see her family as she is tbxarabxirish sports horse, would like to see what everyone looked like to make such a pretty pony!!

Juney on the other hand is registered welsh ... shot a name in google and up it pops!!

Her daddy Heniarth Question -
juneysdad-heniarthquestion.jpg

Her Grandad sires side -
juneysgrandad-siresside-roseislepan.jpg

Her Grandma sires side -
juneysgrandma-siresside-sunwillowqu.jpg

Unfortunatley not many of her relatives on her dams side are so easy to find!! know what i will be doing for the rest of the night :)

Not sure didn't really look into that if I'm honest, traced her parents then crossed matched from there with what was on her passport! Started at her stud and worked back from there - shall check tomorrow as glass of wine and a bath are calling! Tis nice to see where she came from, shE is rather similar to some of them, still haven't seen one her colour though! Wonder where that comes from?! X

newrider.com