The girl's done good....

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Abby that is. She rode Gracie beautifully to show me what she has achieved. Then it was my turn. Professionals make it look SO easy but Abby was very kind and said Gracie and I are 80% of the way there. She's better on her left rein but I took these from some videos, which are all quite long. I've never worked out how to crop them on my phone.

Before and after...

20180821_164032.jpg

And a few extra

Screenshot_20180821-154401-800x450.png

Screenshot_20180821-154214-800x450.png

Screenshot_20180821-154336-800x450.png

She felt fab....a lot more solid, straight, settled and balanced. Well worth the time and £ investment. Walk trot stressage here we come!!

She looks fab - loads better! I'm struggling to sort out similar issues with my share mare at the moment and I'm a little jealous of what has been achieved with Gracie!

Reactions: domane
She looks lovely it must have been a pleasure to jump on board.

I wish I had the funds for someone to ride ginger just for a week just to tease out the little issues I’m having

When does she come home?

Next Tuesday. I'll take the trailer, have another lesson and then bring her back with me.

She looks brilliant!
(She looks so much like my Mylo too, but only in the first photo!)
I have a young girl coming to ride Mylo for me once a week to try to achieve something like this. I really want her to get him used to traffic on the road for me because he has decided he is frightened of cars, but initially she will be riding him in the school to get used to him.
He looks lovely when she rides him, and as you say, the experts make it look so easy.

newrider.com