TB x ID plaiting question

LokiSofi

Oct 11, 2003
New forest
For showing should an ID x TB be plaited? I am guessing they should be? Also if the horse looks full ID and doesn't look to have an ounce of tb in it would it still need to be plaited. Said horse has the large old fashion type ID head and am not sure if plaits will make the head look bigger?

For showing should an ID x TB be plaited? I am guessing they should be? Also if the horse looks full ID and doesn't look to have an ounce of tb in it would it still need to be plaited. Said horse has the large old fashion type ID head and am not sure if plaits will make the head look bigger?

yes, what class are you doing - HW Hunter? Just play around with teh size of the plaits and see what suits. I would pull his tail also

mane plaited and tail pulled not plaited.

If it was hunters then I am not sure about any fether but remove it anyway i would think. Most of the hunters i have seen have been clean limbed, no feather.:)

Nikki xxxx

As others have said.....................

Yes to plaiting

If you are doing hunter classes then they should also be trimmed i.e feather free.

Good luck

Even full IDs are shown plaited (unless competing in cob classes), so yes, plaiting is correct.

Thankyou for all your replies and sorry for my delay had no internet yesterday.:rolleyes:
I thought plaiting was correct but thought i'd best check. Best go pull the mane when it arrives then:p

newrider.com