Tally's continuing adventures...... **pics**

P

PatchyPony

Well my wee girl has had an eventful 24 hours! We arrived this morning to find out she has managed to slide open her stable door and go walk about to see her pals!!!:eek::D Went placidly back into her stable when the feed buckets appeared!! So I now have the task of finding some way of securing the door.

She also got clipped this morning. Considering she has probably never heard clippers in her life, she was an angel, and bribed with a packet :)eek:) of polos stood pretty well throughout!

Here she is..... naked!!
tallyho016.jpg

What a sweetheart she is to just stand there and get clipped - I clipped Casper on Thursday and we ended up having to twitch him as he was kicking and rearing - really didn't want to do it but he really needed clip and he wasn't being fearful just belligerant!!

What a sweetheart she is to just stand there and get clipped - I clipped Casper on Thursday and we ended up having to twitch him as he was kicking and rearing - really didn't want to do it but he really needed clip and he wasn't being fearful just belligerant!!

Our Yard Manager got a belter of a kick last night when she was clipping one of the horses in Arran- she had to go to hospital but thankfully no broken bones. I have no idea what Arion is going to be like as I have never had a horse clipped - might have to bribe someone else at the yard to do it.:D

Swiftly, she is looking lovely and looks very pleased with her new hairdo:D

Aww bless her for being such a little star!

If you want to keep her in her stable, why not get a kick bolt for the bottom of her door?

hi guys, thanks for the lovely comments :)

her stable door is a heavy sliding one with nothing to secure it - they are all like that at the yard. She had managed to slide it open! :rolleyes:Ive just tied it for tonight with a lead rope.

newrider.com