Tally has arrived + pics!

Hi - cool - you got your horse - wow - just after me....it's cool isn't it - I am up to day 19! (Whose counting??) :) He looks gorgeous. I found my boy loves having other horses around him in his new environment - makes him feel safe. He is a little on edge if I walk other horses away from him back to the paddocks and he is still ted up - but I can bring him up from the paddock with no stress at all...odd huh.
We have LOTS of mud now - my adopted pony has mud fever already....(not my new boy)....
Well done!!!
Very cool....

Good luck Madmum, Tally looks lovely.

We have got 2 highlands on our yard and they are turned out in a 30 acre field with about 15 other horses for 24hrs. They are chunky but I wouldn't say that they were overweight. They are so placid and always come up to me when I go and get my pony in.

As NoviceNic said, the novelty doesn't wear off. I have had my horse for a year now and my pony for 4 months and they are all I talk about, life would be so boring without them!

congrats!

MMIK - have been following your progress and Tally seems like a lovely horse (and stunning too).
Wishing you lots of happy moments together. You're very lucky!
:D

newrider.com