Sunny Pony Pics from this week...

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
Trying really hard not to moan about how hot is it....but it has been pretty pants...but hey much better than rain :tongue:

Its been a bit awkward because my riding time is 6-6.30pm which it has still been scorching hot...but still managed to get on with it but kept sessions as short and sweet as I could with lots of cool water to chuck over them afterwards.

My lovely Buddy boy has been gone a week now...its weird it seems like I haven't seen him in months...or it just feels like having him never really even happened. Feels really weird, I got over him way better than I thought. I suppose it helps I know he has gone to a lovely home and will be loved for the rest of his pony life.

My last Buddy photo before I took him to his new home.

Our newest addition Roo has been with us 2 weeks now? Gee's seems like ive had him forever lol!
He has settled in nicely, the herd have now accepted him which is a weight of my mind. He is ultra friendly, really enjoys human interaction. He is like a mini Buddy, so maybe that's why I haven't missed Buddy much??

He does seem to prefer OH to me but I don't mind, he is more for OH than me after all!

When he see's our car coming across the field he comes galloping over and says hello!

Like butter wouldn't melt....

I also had my first drive on him this week....he was a little star bless him! It took a lot of faffing around to get his harness on and he stood as good as gold. He was very calm, not spooky and good with his voice aids. Very exciting!

Reeeeallly pleased with how little Miss Buffy is looking at the moment....still lacking muscle in places...but getting there slowly...

My pony is so pretty don't you think??

Some nice jumpy pics from yesterday evening....Thanks Joosie for persuading me to use our decent camera! :giggle:

Roo spectating lol!

Brandy doing what he does best....sleeping....!

Brandy is doing a good job looking after his new friend....little & large!

Have done a couple of nice flat/pole sessions with Finn this week...he is working more consistently in an outline these days which im pretty pleased about.

Riding in a head collar the other day cos we can!

One sweaty tired little pony

Sorry the pics are so big...I have no idea how to re-size on photobucket! :happy:

Comments.:)

It must feel weird with Buddy going, I loved his colouring.
The new one looks adorable and the driving trap/cart is nice. You have a nice flat area to have fun I see. :smile:

The teeth photo, did you feed an extra strong piece of garlic :giggle:

The background is interesting in one of those pics, whose horse is investigating the car. :wink::wink:

Comments.:)

It must feel weird with Buddy going, I loved his colouring.
The new one looks adorable and the driving trap/cart is nice. You have a nice flat area to have fun I see. :smile:

The teeth photo, did you feed an extra strong piece of garlic :giggle:

The background is interesting in one of those pics, whose horse is investigating the car. :wink::wink:

I loved his colouring too, its what attracted me to him in the first place :inlove: It feels very weird...but weird in the fact like he feels like a distant memory...its like he never even happened :frown:

LOL nope no garlic....she was shaking her head as the flies were peeing her off :giggle:

Our field is very nice & flat....great in the summer but crap in the winter :giggle: He is a very fun little pony, i think i maybe catching the driving bug :tongue:

Ah yes that is Brandy, he LOVES the car....he will stand with his head in it for hours going to sleep...:redface:

newrider.com