Sunday munchies thread!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
What's everyone having food wise? Mr T has been working on a lentil and beef soup for our lunch, made up out of last nights beef curry left overs, so kinda like mulligatawny curry soup:giggle: Should be good with warm pittas to go with. For tea (dinner in southern speak:mstickle:) we're having pan fried chicken fillets with lemon, chilli and onion served with pasta shells and a sort of chilli and pepper jus (he will not reveal exactly what is in there).
I am starting to get quite hungry.....:giggle:
Over to you......(I could do with inspiring for next weeks menus, we are stuck in a food rut somehow).

Yeah the sun has come out here - makes me start thinking about cooking outside again (well watching Mr T on the little portable has cooker!). Hope this sunny patch continues....

I have a bar of popping candy chocolate and thats it... been hard at work writing essays for my degree all day, not even thought about tea... I need a Mr T in my life, my husband is out farming now the weather is good so its me and the dogs...

The weather is glorious here, I can see the horses sleeping in the sun at the moment from where I am sat... spring is on its way:happy:

Yes its been beautiful here today, the girls are finally enjoying being out - I leave the gate so they can come and go, but I know it must be warm today as they've only wandered down here once - and I think Chloe was just being nosey (I was filling haynets for tonight)!

newrider.com