Sunday blunch

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well despite rising at our normal time - got very last sleep last night btw, was 55mph gusts which were coming south west which means it was very noisy and very buffety! Anyways, mucked out did all the usual chores but then realised the house was annoying me:mask: Its never at it's best in winter because it leaks a lot - but today it was really bugging me so I ended up clearing out under the stairs (mouldy boots anybody?!) and then hoovering. So, we kinda missed breakfast and are now about to eat blunch. We are having chips, gravy, bassa fillets and fish fingers:biggrin: yum. What's everybody else having? I reckon I've earned the chips, plus it keeps hailstoning here so we need warming nourishing comfort food.......:giggle:

been out with Buddy, had scrambled egg in a ciabatta as a late breakfast, now out to go walk a route on foot (6 miles....) to see if it is suitable for the big luvvie.

Been shopping all morning, had bran flakes for breakie and that's it so far! No idea what to have for dinner but tea will be steak and homemade chips yummy!

Im going to a party later so we had a late large breakfast to put us on till 4pm! We had fried egg on grauary toast, with some nice crispy bacon ! Havent had that for ages and was very scrummy ! Oh and we also shared a bowl of porridge!

Squidsin - ROast Duck !!!! -- thats made me drool!!!! Hmmmm I feel very hungry at the moment now!

Well I fell asleep after the chips n basa fillet......lol Mr T has been busy cooking whilst I slept - he's made chicken fillets with lemon, chilli tomato and some other herbs in the slow cooker for later. Just managed a quick ride on Storm before the light fades - how I miss the summer evenings......

Roast beef and yorkshire with all the trimmings here at lunch time, only had a small one though as I wanted to ride afterwards -AND tomorrow is the day I weigh myself so trying to be good!:smile:

Today we met a friend from baby group and her hubby at a local country park for a walk and some lunch in the cafe...OMG it was hilarious, I ordered jacket potato with beans and cheese, friend ordered one with tuna mayo, they got the orders muddled and we ended up with tuna mayo AND beans and cheese!!! Weird!!

We've been at a show in the pissing rain all day so lunch for me was a soggy ham baguette and stone cold chips. Delightful.

Today we met a friend from baby group and her hubby at a local country park for a walk and some lunch in the cafe...OMG it was hilarious, I ordered jacket potato with beans and cheese, friend ordered one with tuna mayo, they got the orders muddled and we ended up with tuna mayo AND beans and cheese!!! Weird!!

haha !!! interesting concoction !

newrider.com