sun holiday vouchers

annareeves0

Dec 18, 2007
Bournemouth, Dorset
Im collecting these again. Does anyone have todays please ? Ill need tomorrows too if you wouldnt mind posting in the morning! I have the codes upto today if anyone else needs them

I can't offer you any vouchers or codes, but I have heard about these but have never really understood how they work... Can you explain? :redface:

You collect vouchers, then get a caravan type holiday for 9.50 per person, its genius!

Anna, I don't have today's yet either but might get hold of it if I do will post again.

As a regular booker you get the bonus token so today is the last one you should need?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

That's right Anna.

We might go back to Hastings, or if not Norfolk as that's local for us, end of April time.

Going with mates so should be a giggle!

Are you taking your ladies again?

Yep the ladies and I are going again! We go away twice every year. This year we're doing Devon Cliffs again as we had such a good time in September and only got to see half of the park and then very excitingly my husband and I are taking them to Camp Bestival in July. It is so gonna blow their brains - they've never been to anything like that and it'll be a scream!

Thanks for the code, as soon as tomorrows is through Ill be straight on the website to make sure we get the park and dates we want.

Martin and I's honeymoon was a week in Hastings Haven sharing a caravan with Martin's sister, husband and 3 kids!!! Thats how skint we were!

Ok today's is VIBE. Bless you bet you still had good time though. Cool you are taking them to a festival that should be a blast!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

Yeah yet still can, pick up a paper and have a look. The first time yet book you have to give 5 possible dates and parks so need to be flexible, once you have done it once you get to book on internet and have more say on dates and parks.

newrider.com