Sun cream?

Katty**

Jun 7, 2008
Deeside
Hi has anyone discovered a really fabulous sun cream for their horses nose? My Sammy has got a pinky white nose and I have hell stopping the sun get at it.......I've tried one for us humans and I got a bog standard one for hoses, its ment to be water proof, but it comes off after 30 seconds (like most things do) no matter how much I plaster on. I really don't want o stick one of those sun block things on that straps onto their noses as I'm sure he'll never forgive me for it :rolleyes:

I feel so sorry for him with a cracked nose......any advice? :confused:

xXx:p

:Dyes sudocrem its rly good..its not even a sunblock but it work on noodles and shes got a really sensitive nose..also helps with scaps and such...so give it a try..i would recommened it to anyone!!
xxxzoexxx

I second sudocrem... I manage to get through tubs of the stuff, on myself, on the horses, on the dogs! Okay, so as pointed out punkypalomino its not a sunblock as such, but it sticks on well, acts as a barrier and is very water resistant. Will also help healing if he's already a bit sore on his nose. I use it on my dogs white nose as he burns easily.

(quote from bessy..Okay, so as pointed out punkypalomino its not a sunblock as such,)

yers because i stand infront of the sun a protect all the little horsies out there with white noses:D
woo i am the sunblocker:p hehe
xx

newrider.com