Summat in the Air???

B

Black Beastie

Well Today both my guys had a bee in their bonnets!!!

Weathers been rotten but today it was dry in the AM so trotted off to S's to go for a hack but after seeing dezi going ballisitc in the field after not being out for the late 6 days S wasnt for getting on him (see vid :redface:) I wouldnt have either TBh after watching him!!!

E's leg is looking amazing, the bow is very small now and shes come 100% sound!!! We found that out today as she was trotting about the yard after Dezi was spooking at stuff in the field :rolleyes: Ive got some of it on Vid, the cars are placed strategically so as NOT to give her a long line to run in.

Hows she looking?? I think better IMO :inlove:

DSCF4328.jpg

DSCF4326.jpg

Vid
http://youtu.be/hdnPFX7jSX0?hd=1

K was just hilarious today, Ill let the vid tell the story but he went out looking like this......

DSCF4333.jpg

DSCF4334.jpg

DSCF4336.jpg

And came in looking like this :angel:

DSCF4339.jpg

DSCF4340.jpg

DSCF4341.jpg

When the vids uploaded you'll see how we came to that arrangement :wink: But here a preview.....

K2.png

K1.png

K3.png

K4.png

:biggrin: :giggle:

levitating horse! love it:bounce: I particularly love the 3rd from bottom - is he on wires suspended by a helicopter?? He should go into panto:giggle: I wouldn't choose to ride him that day either!

LOL hes was 20 going on 2 today!!! We have three mins of funny footage which I will post tomorrow when i have uploaded it :D

He was having a ball :D

newrider.com