Suggestions for DIY Chobham or surrounding...

Thestral

Jul 6, 2009
Surrey
Since I've moved in with my partner my gorgeous horsey is far to far away for my liking. We've also brought a couple of youngsters who we'd would like to have closer to hand when they come home.

The problem I'm having is livery in this area! I just can't seem to find DIY. I'm looking ideally for three spaces which is tough too!

The lovely Lisa has put me in touch with a friend of her's who thinks there could be two boxes and a grass livery at Kelmstone, I'm hoping to hear back with a telephone number today.

Does anyone know of anywhere else between Ottershaw and Lightwater in Surrey? I can't go too far outside that band owing to work.

try Rokers:
Fairlands Farm, Holly Lane, Worplesdon, Guildford, Surrey GU3 3PB Tel: 01483 232324
they have quite a lot of diy adverts and also chobham rider in chobham high st.Also, you might try and put a advert in the post office or Vicki's (chobham,windsor road) bcause sometime private stable owners don't want to advertise,good luck,been there done that ,found a gem of a place but full up:)

newrider.com