Strangest thing in your stable??

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
What is the strangest thing you have ever uncovered / found inside your stable / barn?
This morning Zi had been doing something in the night in his barn and knocked a cattle feeder down. (He is okay, it would have made him jump but no harm done). But we realised he is a curious man and really ought to have the whole pig barn to himself to free range between field etc. So. We knew there was something rusty under the straw. Turned out when OH started digging to be a very old, rusted Marshall trailer:p no wonder I couldn't lift it a few weeks ago when I went on a tidying mission - the corner was sticking up!loL
So today we are uncovering the rest and getting shut of it. Poor Zi he needs his luxury apartment back:D (he comes and goes as he pleases but does like a shelter for a few hours at night).
Please send any spare energy vibes too, it's a mammoth task!!

Reactions: Jessey
I went to turn Albi or for Jill recently and there was a pink skateboard in his stable! For the record, Jill is single, childless and doesn't own a skateboard!!!

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Flat animals :( Bo used to leave presents, a flat hedgehog, flat bunny, it was a bit unnerving. I can only assume it was him as sometimes they'd be in his chest height corner manger, couldn't be a fox putting them up there surely? Plus they weren't generally fresh.

Flat animals :( Bo used to leave presents, a flat hedgehog, flat bunny, it was a bit unnerving. I can only assume it was him as sometimes they'd be in his chest height corner manger, couldn't be a fox putting them up there surely? Plus they weren't generally fresh.

Oooer very odd! We often see flat rats, tis most odd!

Reactions: Jessey
I can't put on a public forum what the strangest thing was. But pm if your curiosity gets the better of you. We still laugh about it now but didn't at the time.

That looked like hard work, but what a lovely bed he has now :)

I don't think I've ever found anything other than cobwebs in Raf's stable ...

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com