Strange Happenings - Friday Night

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
Trewsers storm thread reminded me to tell you all what happened to me on Friday night :skull:

My bed is next to a walk in wardrobe , and in the top of the walk in wardrobe is a travel suitcase full of my clutter:redface:, now the wardrobe door is always closed and as im quite tidy, the everything in the top of the wardrobe is neatly packed away.

I went to bed around 1am and fell :sleep: pretty much straight away , until i was woken mysteriously by a huge crashing noise :unsure:
I woke up with a fright , and looked at the time ( it was 4.06 am) and looked around to see what had made the noise..there on the floor was said suitcase along with a money tin which had also found its way to the floor.. needless to say i freaked out & had to go make myself a cup of tea & watch some TV to calm my nerves. :skull:
I cant explain how on EARTH this case had managed to fall out of the walk in wardrobe and also my money tin as well as the door was closed (it also has a latch which shuts it inside) ... very very bizarre :skull:

Eeeewww, that is weird! Wonder if there was some kind of mini-earth tremor?! I remember years ago, when I lived with parents, one morning I felt a strange shaking in my bedroom. Nobody believed me, but when I got to work, they were all talking about a mini earth quake that we'd had! I guess I just happened to feel it.
That is odd though, how did your money tin manage to pop out??????! Very odd.
Mind you, I also remember (gosh, I am just full of strange memories) as a teenager living at home, one night, I heard a weird tapping noise coming from my bedside locker. Never did find out what that was........

not sure about the money tin.. i think it was next to the suitcase !i dont believe in poltergeists or anything like that but i was quite spooked out by it .. i went back to sleep in the living room after i had my cup of tea ..

Maybe it was this?

Small earthquake hits Blackpool

There has been a small earthquake on the Lancashire coast, the British Geological Survey (BGS) has confirmed.

A small earth tremor was felt in the Blackpool area at about 0330 BST, it said.

Lancashire Police said calls had been received from several people who said their properties were shaking.

A BGS spokesman said the 2.2 magnitude tremor was thought to have centred on Poulton-le-Fylde. No damage or injuries have been reported.

newrider.com