storing clothes

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
I aren't one of these people who go shopping every week, I have a sox :)

However I have spent quite a lot on clothes for summer. I don't go often I do two big shops twice a year normally :) however I have no where to put them! Any storage ideas?

Omg you only clothes shop twice a year?!:po_O:oops::D
Lol I have a Chloe and a Storm and a Zi but am addicted to clothes and makeup shopping. But. I don't buy expensive make up and look for ebay bargains plus my clothes are nearly all from charity shops and ebay bargains. I do have a gilet addiction. Now storage can be a problem!lol
I have a lot of those plastic airtight boxes and for storing seasonal items vacu sacs are pretty handy. Was that the sort of thing you had in mind?

Reactions: lauren123
I can shop for the yard/sox and new yard clothes every week :) make up as well. I will often have a nosey but I always find that either when I have money there are NO clothes I like and when I don't have money I like everything so it's very hard finding clothes I like when I have money to buy them hence twice a year big shop. Where I spend A LOT :)
Yes something like that :)
Mine are from primary, new look,h&m river island and top shop :)

Reactions: Trewsers
In a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
I probably only shop twice as well. Spring and summer / Autumn and winter.
What doesn't fit gets sold on and replaced.

I have bought one t shirt so far for summer. One second hand bag.:D

Oh dear, I am a slob clearly lol.
I can't actually remember the last time I bought any clothes........
As for storage, erm, drawers and wardrobe. One day I really will make an effort to be more ladylike. :D

I don't clothes shop (non-horsey) often, when things fall apart normally :oops:but I do have quite a lot of clothes as I have office clothes, yard clothes, non-office job stuff, winter and summer for each so ridiculously I have 3 double wardrobes, though there is a lot of non-clothes items in them too :p my coats alone take up half of one wardrobe

Oh dear, I am a slob clearly lol.
I can't actually remember the last time I bought any clothes........
As for storage, erm, drawers and wardrobe. One day I really will make an effort to be more ladylike. :D

I buy more for the yard than casual.
My wardrobe is small so I wear what I own all the time.
I think some survey claimed we only wear 50% of what we own.

Oh dear, I am definitely a clothes addict! I have a wardrobe in our room, one upstairs, two chests of drawers and a chest / trunk affair in one of the other rooms:oops: to be fair, if I don't wear something then generally it gets recycled for cash via ebay:cool: I like having lots of choice:p

Reactions: newforest
My whole collection of summer and winter clothes fits in a small chest of drawers and a single slim wardrobe so storage isn't a problem haha.

Reactions: lauren123
I have two things on ebay that don't fit. I expect I will replace.
One of those is a gilet @Trewsers ha ha. Rouble is looks nice photographed. Was tempted to keep.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com