storage

babeanddinky

Babe the best pony anyone
Feb 18, 2008
i have just been tidying up the tack room and really need to get more storage. It is unbelievable how much you could have with just two little ponies. LOL :eek:unfortunately i love horsey shopping!!! :eek:

What do you all have to store things in?

i already have shelves, lots of small plastic boxes and a big tack box.
I am thinking of getting some drawers.

What do you all have to store things in?:confused:

Each of our ponies has their own double wardrobe in the barn!!O/H is a removal man so gets loads of freebies!!We have winter rugs stored in big plastic crates(again from a removal job)!summer turnout rugs in a big metal type crate,stable rugs are folded up and stored in yet another plastic crate!,all travel boots etc are vacumn packed and stored in wardrobes when not in use. Medical equipment etc in a small cupboard with drawers sat on top of it which has any tools,nails and other bits and bobs!spare headcollers,leadropes are stored in an old rug bag and hung up on a peg on side of barn, think thats it:rolleyes:
If anybody needs any bedroom furniture just shout LOL!!:)
x

pickfords crates are fab for storing rugs, can be stacked and relatively vermin proof!! (shhh, don't let on to pickfords that I have a couple!!!!:p)

I also have a large wooden box, like a toy box but home made, for my travelling gear, that's not too big to be lifted in and out of the trailer.

And I have filing cabinets for odds and sods, a draw for spare brushes, pen and paper, 1st aid kits etc, one for spare bits of tack, one for spare headcollars, haynets etc, and the bottom for spare buckets and shampoo. and the other is waiting to be filled :D

newrider.com