starting to find this irritating..

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Went up to the yard last night, and found my top stable door hook is broke, so has to be shut.. Yo husband came up to check the damage, and said a horse broke it.. I asked who, and he said to my horse, should be more careful, daft horse! How the heck, could my horse possibly break a hook that secures the top door from the back?
His tie ring is no where near that side of the door as you can see here:
14-04-11006.jpg

He must be a houdini to reach behind the top door and break it:unsure: I think it's more likely to be one of theirs.. as they've a habit of blaming my horse for everything their horses do:banghead: The trampoline in the small menage field got damaged.. by 'my horse' they said.. WRONG!! it turns out their horse did it, they just used mine as a scape goat.. there were witnesses!
The gate was broke.. by THEIR horse when it kicked it.. my horse just happened to come through and start eating.. (the grass is always greener on the other side).. and because my horse had wandered through the gap, he got blamed!
Again the incident was witnessed, but the Yo's are blind to the fact their horse is can be a thug.. Just because my horse is part shire and looks big and daft, doesn't mean he actually is! GRRRRRRRRRRR! is really P**** me off when these things happen as I know and so do the other liveries that my horse is innocent of these calamities and is just an excuse to blame some one else for what their horse has done..
coffee and cream for reaching the end, I just needed to rant:redface:

When you've owned a horse for nearly 8 years, you get to know them really well.. there was an occasion a few years ago when he kept getting in 'Roy's field' from the either the frying pan field, or the reservoir field, both back on to it.. I said he wouldn't jump in to Roy's as it's not what Shadow does, he'd find a gap some where, and the fencing was c*** in places.. he wouldn't crawl either, too lazy to do something like that..
But my friend was adamant that he must have, as they'd 'checked' all the fencing............WRONG!! A few days later, ALL the horses were in Roy's field having got in through a rather 'large' hole in the hedge! See, my horse isn't stupid, he found a gap, and used his head:wink: It was the other horses that were stupid, as they couldn't figure out how he got in:giggle:
He doesn't really make a habit of escaping, as it's just too much effort:smile:

Know just how you feel my poor cob gets blamed for everything I think its because he is a hairy coloured he gets noticed, every night when I get there its "Snoopys done this or kicked that one" Im sure its not always him

newrider.com