Stanley plays Dressing Up - Photofest!!

BIrish

Nov 13, 2007
Stanny dressed up like a grown up pony... :)

I got bored waiting for him to cool off so slung some plaits in, whacked G's double on .. didn't fit (duh! :rolleyes: what was I thinking.. tiny hack bridle onto great big hunter-y head.. ) so quick change of bits to a random rugby pelham that sorta fits (enough for piccies!) and hey presto!

Next year's King of the Workers* !? ;):D

* Maybe..

The light is a bit pants as sun was going down just beside us but still..

100_5375.jpg

100_5373.jpg

100_5381.jpg

100_5382.jpg

100_5383.jpg

:D Cheers guys.. I love him but I'm biased.. He looked totally pants in Feb when I got him .. he's come a long way already..

Mu0ljk - It's one of the show bridles so it's cleaned everytime it's used :eek: .. even had a wipe over tonight after being on Stan.. :eek:

You're right, he does look grown up :D

He's got such a noble face, but with the kindest eye, and oh those lovely huge ears...warra hunk ;)

BIrish! What a stunner!
k025.gif

Edited the lightest pics for you if you're interested...? :)

Ok, just wanted to make sure as I know some people can be funny about this kind of stuff! :p:)

100_5381.jpg

100_5382.jpg

100_5383.jpg

You're right, he does look grown up :D

He's got such a noble face, but with the kindest eye, and oh those lovely huge ears...warra hunk ;)

Fanks.. :eek::) .. He's really growing up.. I haven't done much with him this summer - and I think in hindsight it's done him a power of good.. There were really scary things in the hedge beside the school tonight (next door farmer ferreting about in ditch, dogs barking, cows moo-ing etc etc )and it was windy and he was very grown up about it all.. *proud mummy moment*

Last edited:
Ok, just wanted to make sure as I know some people can be funny about this kind of stuff! :p:)

WOW !! You are extra, MENSA style clever bird!! He looks even better!! I might want to frame them.. How do I put them on my PB so I can print ?

*bowsdownbeforeTechnoGoddess*

WOW !! You are extra, MENSA style clever bird!! He looks even better!! I might want to frame them.. How do I put them on my PB so I can print ?

*bowsdownbeforeTechnoGoddess*

Lmao! Haha - nothing too technical actually, I had a programme come on disk with my digital camera and it basically just stores the files but you can also edit brightness, saturation, sharpness and tone etc.

Just right click on the pic you want to save, then click "save as..." and you can save the file somewhere on your computer ready to print.

Hey, BIrish, couldn't resist editing the first as well :)o) just because it's my fave and the one I reckon you should DEFINATELY frame!

Your boy really is beautiful!

100_5375.jpg

Hey, BIrish, couldn't resist editing the first as well :)o) just because it's my fave and the one I reckon you should DEFINATELY frame!

Your boy really is beautiful!

100_5375.jpg

:eek: He looks amazing.. I'm going to have to have that one framed! It's GORGEOUS! thank you loads!! It's a huge improvement!

You are forever to be know a SheWhoCanWorkTheSoftwearThatCameWithHerCamera

SWCWTSTCWHC for short.. :D

Haha, may just put that under my username for a laugh! :p

Glad I was of some use!

Haha, may just put that under my username for a laugh! :p

Glad I was of some use!

:D:D:D

I may search you out now I know your talents.. I'm rubbish at taking pics so generally need some kind of editing!

Can I shine a big light that reads SWCWTSTCWHC a la the BatLight in Gotham when I need your help ?

:D:D:D

I may search you out now I know your talents.. I'm rubbish at taking pics so generally need some kind of editing!

Can I shine a big light that reads SWCWTSTCWHC a la the BatLight in Gotham when I need your help ?

No way, I'm not helping you again BIrish
e106.gif

Just kidding, of course you can!

What a gorgeous boy.....

Tut, tut J, where is your sliphead??:rolleyes:

Just Pm'd you smartar$e :D;)

Actually I did have one on.. a George sized one.. it caused strangulation so I had to take it off! Believe it or not that's one of G's show bridles! It doesn't fit at all - PMSL - poor Stan he just was kinda squished into it!

newrider.com