stains on legs: agghhh!!!

Oh I am glad you posted this I'm having the same problem. Cooper's white stockings are brown/beige at the moment - curry combs don't work for that.

x
x

Help!!

there is a product called dungaway, cant remember who makes it i think it was fly away. it works wonders as does miricle groom by asorbine.

also tresseme deep cleansing shampoo is absolutely wonderful according to some people.

Let me tell you about my new favourite product, although I have no idea if you can get it in your area. Cowboy Magic Shine In, Yellow Out or maybe it is Yellow Out, Shine In..... anyways, I have a horse with white legs and I have used it once and loved it! It removed all the stains and left a very nice feeling to the coat. Wonderful stuff!

try Napisan. Use warm water to make up a mixture (it has to be warm to activate the ensymes) and then wash. Leave a good lather on the legs for a few minutes - maybe go have a coffee or something. Then rinse very thoroughly. Will also clear up any mud fever. If still not white enough use one of the purple coloured whiteners - but the napisan will 'eat' the stains themselves.

newrider.com