Spring might finally have arrived

Forecast nice here too, after the rain predicted for Sunday.
The grass is growing, the rabbits are digging, the lambs are out and I saw the first Swallow today, so Spring in definitely coming!

Reactions: joellie and Jessey
Whispers.....yes spring has arrived here too!!! Storm is looking longingly at the grass.....so is Chloe!!! Chloe could go but, she doesn't like leaving Storm. Zi is happy as Larry, he's enjoying new nibbles. Such a nice change from the gloom:D

Reactions: joellie and Jessey
Jess has been rugless for a few days now and, although it's chilly, the last few nights too. And the boys are shedding at a rate of knots, I could fill a bucket full of loose hair daily now :)

Fly masks are on as the midges are out in force and Gracie has been muzzled during the day since Weds. She is most unimpressed becausebe plait the headstrap into her mane and forelock so she can't get it off any more. Jack is naked and shedding now. G was naked yesterday and showed her muzzle displeasure by rolling copiously in the mud. However, I still won because I'd always planned to give her a bath last night :cool:

Well I thought it might be so yesterday, it was a gorgeous day here, however, the forecast for today is, yes, RAIN again! Although it looks like the next week we'll be jumping right into summer and bypassing spring altogether.

Reactions: Jessey
Yes spoke too soon. It's back to rain here today. Although I've just been working in the garden in the rain, weeding and putting muck round the rubarb. It will water it in.

Lovely day on Saturday then back to a drizzly day again yesterday. This morning is gorgeous though, so wish I could ride but will have to wait for later. Fingers crossed it's here to stay we really need it to dry out a bit now.

Reactions: Trewsers
Spring is definitely here, my horse told me say when he decided to take off on a inhand walk because a horse two fields away neighed! Haha! That was my run for the day, along side him untill he slowed, then he basically bounced all the way back, very unusual behaviour as don't usually see much change in him when the spring grass comes other than more hoolying about in the field... I wonder if its because hes off it all night stabled and on it all day

newrider.com