Spring fever

Jayne

Oct 12, 2014
Anyone else's horse got a spring in their step , well actually its a little more than a spring! ,!! All the horses on our yard are going a little loopy at the moment. Mines going bonkers, more than normal. A friend rode her for me today, and she came off her twice. Bronking. Dread to think what she's gonna be like with the spring grass. [emoji47] [emoji47]

Mines not but I put my track in about a month ago so they aren't getting too much spring growth, I rode a fair bit last weekend and by Monday was debating that I might need to feed her a little something to re-fill her tank :)

Mine aren't getting anything grass wise and still potty! Lol madam is recovering slowly but poor Chloe longs to go out - but I can't let her into the field just yet as it will wind Storm up and I really don't want any set backs. None of my close paddocks are flat either so for now they are confined to arena and yard with nets. Boo hiss to injurys and good weather at the same time!

Ours aren't on really any grass at all, just a leg stretch and a roll. No grass in the fields. We move to the summer fields at the end of the month.

Well if you are gonna come off, that's the way to land, anyway!!!

Mine have only just gone onto 24/7 turnout and the grass is coming through slowly, but no sign of explosions. Yet.

newrider.com