Spotty Sam Hello & Pics

Sam&Sam

Oct 30, 2011
Hello My name is Sam and I have a 2.5yo leopard spot sports horse also called Sam :giggle: (his full name is Grangelea Mister Sam I am) his is a knabstrupper X, standing at 16hh and still growing.

I would love to meet people who have youngsters, or are unusual coulour/breed enthusiasts, and if anyone else has a foal sired by `Mikker` I would love to see photos of how their youngster is looking!

Anyway heres a few pics of the man himself, feel free to say hi x Sam & Sam x

As a Foalio:
babysam.jpg

sam11.jpg

Last Year
sam_i_am.jpg

This Year
DSCF0425.jpg

SamBw.jpg

Hi Sam Squared! Welcome to NR. No Knabstruppers in my neck of the woods but I have always admired them, your Sam is a lovely looking boy.

Awww thanks for the nice comment guys :smile: hes a very cheeky man think it must be a trait of the spotted ones each one ive met has an attention seeking personality lol

I was a bit shocked to start with as I thought the foal pic was of him standing at 16hh already! He is totally gorge though :wub: me likely very much! We don't see many spotties in this country I think they're lovely!

Ooooohhhh lovely. Hello Sam and Sam. When you are cleaning him how do you know which are muck spots or which are horse spots, do you spend ages trying to get a muck spot off before finally realising its part of the horse:giggle:

newrider.com