Spot the Difference!

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
A87AF9A0-C23B-4AC9-8E64-5D24EB9366B3-1206-00000138662F3E58_zpse96ab22b.jpg

9960AF7F-B6FC-4D21-8A69-39685B351276-277-0000002B0D17BA34_zps8b55bb62.jpg

First one looks like you are trying to disappear into your Hi viz FM! You don't really look very relaxed at all.:unsure:

Second one you have a very casual air about you - and you look about 4 dress sizes smaller too!:biggrin:

Well, as I missed several poos whilst poo picking tonight that fellow livery found ............ I am probably completely wrong.

I think you look infinitely thinner and more relaxed in the first. However, this comes from the person whose friend asked me if I had seen the new burgundy lorry in the yard - which I hadn't. Actually, I should have done as I parked right behind it ..............!!!!!

Ok I'll tell cause its not exactly exciting or easy but you're all along the right lines (apart from cfp, I'm a lady these days, I do not fart!)

This is in the confidence corner because for the first time tonight, I went to ride a very wet horse in high winds and realised I'd not brought one vital bit of kit. His saddle was on him, he was half tacked up and if I'd gone back home to get my missing item, I'd have had to untack and let him loose, far too much like hard work!

So. This is my first ride in 2.5years WITHOUT my body protector on. That is how happy I am riding my lovely Flipo right now. I wouldn't have considered it before. And it felt weird!

FM may I just say what a pretty girl you are! I do hope that doesn't sound weird??? but have never seen your face before and it just struck me. And absolutely fantastically well done going out without your BP.

Lol thanks guys. Anna, I really do feel like I'm in charge of my fears these days. Its pretty good. Tonight Flipo spooked right at the mounting block before I went to get on. It was pretty windy and historically, mounting is our nemesis but it didn't upset me at all. I put him back where he needed to be and trusted that I could get on without him running off. :showoff: I don't intend to go out with my bp on a regular basis, unless I forget the damn thing again, but its nice to know I felt able to survive without it. I think I've finally shaken off those 'sods law' expectations as well where I predict something will go wrong because I'm not wearing my gloves/ bp/ right boots etc. Its a whole new confidence world!!:angel:

And thankyou KR, very kind of you to say - its generally Flipo that gets the attention for being so striking, so no one notices the lump ontop usually lol!

newrider.com