Spooky Storm!!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, silly billy doesn't come into it! I think the snow has done for he senses:tongue: Talk about potty pony today when OH towed me on the quad bike past the school where they are turned out. (Quad has gone bad again and so I needed to get it round to the nearest plug socket and try the charger, think the battery is a duffer:mask:) Well, you should have seen her giddy kippering:skip: She was okay until she saw the tow rope (tis blue) plus the quad was silent (perhaps she thought it was a monster?!lol). Anybody elses pone's gone potty in the snow? She sees her fair share of tractors, quads etc and never even looks up normally!

Oh bless her:))) oh yes kitty bird has become some skitterish worry wart when leading at times past a polly tunnel she goes past everyday twice a day:/!! She doesn't do anything nasty but at 6.45 when she was going past the other morning she pulled herself up to her full giraffe height, neck arched nostrils flared and worry eye out on a stalk:/!!! Then pranced along on tippytoe, checking over her shoulder incase the pollymonster was in hot persuit- im pleased to report on this occasion it wasn't tho, phew!!!! she was still on a loose rope through all of this tho!! Funny girl!! And she also makes this odd snorting at the ground it's not her ' I'm worried what the hell is this??' snort it's more of an interested sound if that makes sense?? I'd imagine she's on her toes too coz she hasn't been able to be ridden since last Thursday
:((((((!

newrider.com