Spirit of the Horse

I haven't seen it but my sister & friends did - enjoyed it but got a bit repetitive I think.

I dunno, its very circusy. And some of the horses didnt look happy at all, a few looked very confused and ajitated. And that was this yr and last yr when i saw it. Not for me.

Yeah becs some parts were but i have to say some parts of it were just awesome, really. The horses looked happy and well which was my main concern to be honest but after the first 5 mins i was reassured and relaxed a little.

You never know sometimes about these things and i didnt want to endorse something bad but i asked around and then when i saw it all was fine.....put my problems with canter transitions into perspective though.....he he Made me realise how quite frankly how rubbish a rider i am!!!!:D :D

I really enjoyed it! the horses are extremely well trained and looked happy and the riders are very very skilled... i wish i could ride half as well as they did! And the lovely spanish horses... they were my fav!

I saw it last week and loved it, its worth going just to see the comedy sketch with Scout the Knapstrup!I was in stitches watching that!

I went to see it about 4 years ago when they were touring in London and it was on at Clapham Common, just up the road from me! My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed it - the Arabs were spellbinding and the cossacks at the end were fantastic. All in all I thought it was really good

I went to see it a few years ago-we did enjoy it but thought the tickets were very expensive. I like it at the ned when you can go and see the horses in the stables you have to pay for that as well tho :)

Yeah totally agree with you about the price, it was on the pricey side but then i would prefer to pay and the horses do not get scrimped on. And the fact that you have to pay extra for parking and going to the stables is a little rubbish but notwithstanding all that i really enjoyed it. We very rarely have any horsey shows in cornwall so it was nice to see it here and well attended.

we went last year. The performance was great, however, we went to the stables after the performance & the riders were very hostile & unfriendly. We wouldnt go again. We have booked for the spanish riding school in November.

I saw it a few years ago, and not sure why but I just didn't enjoy it, perhaps it was too much like circus.

IMHO as an owner of a horse that used to 'entertain' before I owned him, I wonder if any of them are happy

newrider.com