Special lad .... amazed :)

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
I`m just beaming from ear to ear ..... and feeling kinda .. well .. like this

:bounce: :cloud9: :inlove:

I haven`t seen my lad in nearly 2 weeks (ish) with being away. Husband had been looking after him, and every evening he`d walk past hubby, and stand in the bottom corner looking towards the gate, as if he was looking for me.

When he heard my car at the gate he was calling and calling me, he made such a fuss of me when i went in the field, it was lovely. Then he laid down, had a small roll, and then just laid there looking at me. He must have remembered me laying on him for cuddles a few weeks back, so i climbed on him and gave him lots of cuddles and scratched itchy bits, was a lovely lovely 5 mins of cuddle time :cloud9:

I really wasn`t expecting it, i was expecting him just to demand food and scratches with menaces as a penance for abandoning him :giggle:

I feel so loved by this boy of mine ... i just wanted to share ... he is my 1 in a million xxxxx

:cloud9:

Those moments are so special aren't they - just the sort of thing we need to remember and cling on to during the depths of winter, up to our knees in snow, breaking the ice of the water troughs, trying to put feeds and hay out with frostbitten fingers!:smoke: :bounce:

OMG thats amazing! I get a pissed off look that clearly says where the hell have you been :giggle: then i'm allowed to cuddle her :smile:

newrider.com