Sort of newbie!

KCB

Dec 1, 2013
Hey
Was a member on here a few years ago and I cannot for the life of me remember my user name :/ Hope this is ok?
Anyway I'm Kirsty - few years old, almost 5 stone lighter and currently horseless although I have been hacking out a friends 5yr old 14.3hh cob :) Hope everyone is well.
1453279_10151717832997167_1696996840_n.jpg

Did you have Holly, a bay cob? and I'm sure I remember you had a big chestnut before that? If so then I remember you!

I used to be starrynight before the boards went sub only then I left for a while, couldn't remember my exact username and password so just made a new one too!

Hope you are well! (Well done on the weightloss too!)

Hi Kirsty - good to have you back. Congratulations on losing 5 stone! How did you manage it?

Hard work (and a lot of personal training sessions)! Still another 3 stone to go but I will get there :)

Yes rubic I had Holly and the previous that was Billy :) (also had Alfie, Mani and Grace...)

Hard work (and a lot of personal training sessions)! Still another 3 stone to go but I will get there :)

Yes rubic I had Holly and the previous that was Billy :) (also had Alfie, Mani and Grace...)

I just remembered Holly and Billy! Nice to see you back :happy:

Thankyou :) Billy is sadly no longer with us :( He was put to sleep last year x Holly is still up to no good with her new family in fife! I miss her but it was the best decision for both of us in the end. Nearly 2 yrs since I sold up. Only been back in the saddle around 8 months the wee mare I am riding is lovely and such sweetheart.

newrider.com