Sorry, it's a Monday rant..........

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Okay, MIL was due to visit now (12 noon). So, I got up extra early, turned the horses out, didn't ride, rushed around hoovering and tidying up. OH helped but has work to do on line etc. Deliberately didn't muck out first thing this morning because I thought it would give me something to do once I'd had coffee with OH and her - thought I'd leave 'em to it. Just had a phone call from MIL - not coming. I mean - how rude is that?! I know it sounds petty, but I don't think you let somebody know you're not coming 10 minutes before you're due to be there??????:devil: Ah well. Guess I'd better go do the horses boxes. Just feel a bit grrrrrrrr. Sorry for the rant but you know how I like to share:giggle:

its rude after she is usually a pain the arse and seems to have great pleasure in randomly turning up and annoying you lol

I know, I can't help wondering if she's just cross because OH pinned her down to a specific time, and she's decided she'll just randomly turn up another day....:unsure:

Bit of a relief thought that she's not descending on you, but it just shows she can disrupt your life without even turning up....oh to have that power lol!

I know, and I know it sounds shallow but I'd hoovering and dusted the whole house in readiness because I don't want her thinking I don't do things properly (she thinks I just live and breathe horses and am constantly covered in straw etc) and I even got changed into my good clothes:frown:

newrider.com