Sorry I have blabbed for England tonight

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
:redface: I have verbal diarrhea tonight. I think I must have posted on every thread. I always have something to say about something.

Hope I am not getting on any ones wick. I imagine I am getting the 'oh its her again' :rolleyes:

Trotting off to bed now and I will try and keep my mouth shut tomorrow, but no promises you might just have to ignore me:smile:

I don't see any issues, but the apology threads are getting on my wick. I may be reading something into the lack of responses on your threads like this but simply be and stop apologising for it! Meant in a nice way x

No its not the lack of responses, thats ok. I had a boss once who told me to stop saying sorry, I hadn't realised I was doing it more :reface: I will shut up:smile:

Tee hee. I keep telling monster the same thing. Its a will to please others and get acceptance in her case that prompts it so its more her that bugs me and you just happen to be doing the same thing which adds to what's already in my head.

Take care x

I don't see any issues, but the apology threads are getting on my wick. I may be reading something into the lack of responses on your threads like this but simply be and stop apologising for it! Meant in a nice way x

Totally agree with Joyscarer.......stop saying sorry, it is becoming VERY boring.
Say what you mean and mean what you say!

I liked reading your old threads and posts.

I am still here Dark Storm...............Tina used to be a good sport and had a real debate xxx

Last edited:
I think I know what the probem is?

Tina joined this forum (like I did) and she gave her opinion on things (I did too)

If she was honest and told it straight from the heart, she may have upset some people (So did I)

I used to upset some people too, but only because I was being honest and truthfull, but I began to apoligise and then I eventually stopped posting.

Can we please be honest and straight and 'hard' now and again without the softies telling us to 'Stop it' ................(shall i hide away again)

Last edited:
Oh PFB............Love you lass, you want me back (Good lord, are you sure!!) :unsure:

Last edited:
Oh PB............Love you lass, you want me back (Good lord, are you sure!!) :unsure:

This forum, needs it's backbone CB :wink:
Without out it, it would be as wobbly as a jelly welly.... wibble, wobble..

Tina, god darn it, stop apologising lol! :biggrin:

I have not spoke to Tina ( I dont think?) but I have sent her a friend request so hopefully she will talk to me xx

Thanks for your comments. I am not going away anytime soon:smile:

Clean boots I think you hit the nail on the head. None of us should be 'put off' and should continue saying what we feel as long as its not abusive off course.

Thanks for your friend request I will sort that later.

I know what people mean about the 'sorry' thing. It gets on my nerves when people keep doing it to me. Its an old habit of mine that has crept back up on me unawares.

The virtual thing is difficult because you can't actually see what people are thinking so to speak and it is so easy to say something and have it taken the wrong way.

I think this whole virtual thing is still in its infancy and has some way to go before we are all 'hearing one another right'.

I say keep posting, otherwise we will become like Facebook where people put things on and nobody replies, which would kill the whole thing.

Clean boots I think you hit the nail on the head. None of us should be 'put off' and should continue saying what we feel as long as its not abusive off course.

Quite right. The way something is written will affect the way it is received and responded to. Opinions that are abusive or couched in a more forceful style are more likely to receive a response in the same vein. From what I've witnessed, its those who most feel the need to be forthright who then get the most upset when others assert their rights to behave in the same manor. Its only the good manners of the majority of people in life towards those that are more forthright that means things don't continually degenerate into chaos and unpleasantness, thank goodness.

Quite right. The way something is written will affect the way it is received and responded to. Opinions that are abusive or couched in a more forceful style are more likely to receive a response in the same vein. From what I've witnessed, its those who most feel the need to be forthright who then get the most upset when others assert their rights to behave in the same manor. Its only the good manners of the majority of people in life towards those that are more forthright that means things don't continually degenerate into chaos and unpleasantness, thank goodness.

Yeah, I agree Jc! I'm not bothered with people being upfront and straight talking, but if memory serves me right, it's those who are often the first to be respond sensitively and get upset if someone replies in the same manner.

newrider.com