Sorry and also new saddle

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Firstly a sorry for not posting much. The new site does not work for me. I don’t have a tablet or laptop at home so have to use my phone which takes forever and the adverts kill it plus typing on it is a nightmare and I make loads of mistakes and can’t be bothered to keep correcting it.

I have had to change my saddle as my hips and really bad now and o struggle to stop twisting in my saddle when I ride. This means that my right leg kind of does it’s own thing.

So I tried my friends new fairfax which is the one year newer than my four year old one and it was amazing. The blocks are longer and the seat a 17.5 just .5 bigger than mine which drops me in a slight better position.

So I went and got myself one just need to sell mine now

There seem to be a few happy saddle posters at the moment :) Glad you've found one that helps your hips, I didn't realise you had trouble from them.

A Fairfax saddle sounds lush.

ETA Just realised I typed 'lush'. It's because I'm watching Gavin & Stacey at the moment :rolleyes:

Reactions: OwnedbyChanter
Glad you found a saddle that works better for you :) that half inch can make a world of difference.
Lol must be my bad military mind.

Yes I have AS had it for years but starting to feel it more and more in the last couple.

I do love a fairfax they fit ginger which is the most import thing but luckily they suit me too

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com