Soppy post with brave proof pictures

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
Poor womble has been subjected to some major trauma today :')

My shift was cancelled at work, so I put his tack in the boot and decided I would ride. Got to field to find 3 rather hyper hosses and set about building some jumps. The idea was to lunge him over them then pop on and ride and "maybeee" if I was feeling brave jump a little one. As I was getting out the car field sharing friend popped up to poo pick and got her new cordless clippers out the car. Attention turned to hairy cow. He has been sweating after 10 mins of lunging so we caught him, twitched him (after being dragged about) and clipped off his neck, some belly and half of his face. All his beard has gone. He looks so smart :wub:

Jumped on and friend insisted she would stay to take some pics. Also informed me to stop being a fairy and he didnt need lunging over them. To go warm up and we would jump and she would get evidence.

So, after a good 5/6 weeks off (apart from the 10 mins we did on sunday morning in walk), and after not jumping since last sept, we played xc.

He loved it and flew round them all. Had a wobble at 1 but jumped it fine the 2nd time

I luffs him lots :D

Must add please ignore my horrific position! Jumping and flat! I is well out of practise

Last edited:
Oh the lovely womble!!!i do have a soft spot for your boy :-D
Well done looks like you both had a fab time :) love the last picture of you bith its lovely :)

What lovely pics and he is looking very handsome, as always! Well done you. I wouldn't even be brave enough to jump a twig these days.:redface:

Thank you for your lovely comment's. He was in a foul mood after being caught and twitched and clipped. The last photo says it all. Usually hes ears pricked and perky lmao! He is very bold! We have a speed and direction argument

newrider.com