Songs stuck in head!

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
So for weeks and weeks now I have been singin 3 songs,none of which i have heard in months but there stuck....
Oh I do like to live beside the seaside......
Dance magic dance magic,jump magic jump magic(labyrinth).....
And.....
I like big b***s and I cannot lie,all you other brothers can't deny!
Oh my days I have officially lost the plot me thinks.
The seaside one has become so bad Keith my good friend and work colleague presented me with a present the other day,a lovely cream and brown wooden sign for my room with ....I do like to live beside the seaside on it! :eek:

Last edited:
Lol glad its not just me!its so annoying I find myself doing it then going ffs why then 5 mins later I'm off again :banghead: also I can't sing which only adds to the horror of it!

I get the most annoying tunes stuck in my head, usually stuff I can't stand! I HATE Take That with a passion and their songs get a lot of radio play (I listen to an oldies channel!) and also for some odd reason today I can't get that song out of my head - "Never Stop me from Loving You" - was it Sonia?! Grrrrr.
I do listen to normal stuff, just that the rubbish gets inside from time to time..............

That seaside one is one of the stickiest songs I know... Very hard to get rid of. But it's be, not live!

Lol your right it is be why am I singing live!oh dear its only going to get worse I feel it in my fingers,I feel it in my toes......another one I have been singing!

newrider.com