Someone STOP ME!!!!

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
ARGH!!! I collected my secret santa pressie from the post office today and I am absolutely itching to open it:redface: :tongue: I won't do it! I think I'm going to need a lot of willpower to last another 3 full days!

Don't do it!!! :D
Do you do a Xmas eve present?we have always had new pjs on Xmas eve and opened 1 present if you do that it's only 2 more sleeps as opposed to 3 ;)

:giggle: No, but I have been known to stay up until after midnight on Christmas eve so I can open a present the minute it becomes Christmas day! I'm such a child! :tongue: I really should save it until Christmas morning otherwise I will have no presents to open first thing on Christmas morning (I'm going over to my mum's late morning so will get my presents then). Although I may have guessed what my present is from squeezing the package:giggle:

Lol I have done that and have also set an alarm before when I know I'm.not going to last until midnight!we all still have the child in us I think ;)
Ha you will have to let us know if you guessed right when you open it :D

I'm absolutely fine with waiting to open presents. Advent calendars on the other hand... :redface:

newrider.com