Someone left their pony behind on purpose!

scoob&lill

Sep 20, 2007
scotland
Going to look at a pony tomorrow, apperently it has been left in a paddock when the tenents left,the house owner has been left the passport etc and told to do what they want with it? its in a neglected way so im told. The house owner knows nothing about ponies so just left it in paddock and checked the water,they thought owners might turn back up for it,but they didnt.Some people:mad:
x

All i know is that its about 13h and grey!friend looked at my welsh b and said 'its a bit bigger than him':rolleyes:owner transfered names etc, apperently they didnt pay the rent for 6 months, so maybe they thought he would cover the costs?!thing is house owner is lovely and would have sorted something out with them!
x

Good grief, some people just amaze me. Mind you when we moved into our house we discovered a rabbit complete with hutch in the garden and a tortoise. We rang the old owners to see what was going on and they said "Oh we dont want them any more you can have them".

tas- we are in aberdeenshire,have been to see 2 ponies today:rolleyes:the first one was the left one,unfortunately he turned out to be a semi wild stallion:rolleyes:cant really say too much as not sure if previous owners are known etc,i cant take him on as we have 2(well 3 now)!mares at my place and my place isnt really geared up for stallions,have given his details to ilph and they going to get in touch with house owner,its the best i can do i'm afraid:eek:
The 2nd one we went to see was a sweet little 3 year old filly,she was a surprise foal one bonfire night:eek:she has been in a field for the past 2 years with a few other ponies and the owners just didnt have time for her(kids!)she is some type of welsh i think,we going to fetch her sometime next week.Shes had minimal handling(farrier every 8 weeks)and occasional groom maybe,but owner was honest in admitting she wasnt committed to a youngster and that the time for her to be sold was now.
x

I honestly can't believe some people they are so irresponsible, poor ponies, hope the ILPH can help the stallion, good luck with the welsh pony keep us updated. P.S I am not too far away just past Inverness. :)

newrider.com