Some recent pics of my lot :)

joey_olop

I Love My Olops!!!!!
Jul 15, 2003
Sunny Slough!!
Visit site
Just thought Id share some pics of my 2 from the summer. The pics of Blackie are from just before things started to go wrong for him :(
Pretty Boy
CopyofP6061066.jpg

Us XC at Rosehill
P7201194.jpg

He decided to eat this one rather than jump it lol!!
P7201214.jpg

Flaire Bear looking like a mule bless her!
P5241028.jpg

Flaire Bear's first show
P6151082.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :D

Last edited:
Awww what gorgeous horses!
Love your browband with the name on!:D
Love that pic where she decided to eat the jump rater than jump it!!! HAHA!! LOL!:p:D
xxx

Just having a few problems with Blackie & his back at the moment he has been out of work since June, Im hoping the physio will sort us out soon :)
Thanks for your lovely comments :)

Thanks Beating Hooves :)
Flaire came 5th out of 5 in the Veteran but judge said she couldnt really class her as a veteran as she is 15. All the others in the class were over 20 so I didnt expect to come high up :eek: She was really good though cant believe how calm she was :D

Nice to see pictures of your ponies, they both look really well and sorry to hear about Blackie, hope he gets sorted and you're back in the saddle soon.

Good to hear from you too - didn't your evil work put a block on NR ........... ;)

Nice to see pictures of your ponies, they both look really well and sorry to hear about Blackie, hope he gets sorted and you're back in the saddle soon.

Good to hear from you too - didn't your evil work put a block on NR ........... ;)

Thanks Mimi :) Got the physio out again tonight so fingers crossed!

lol-yes they did, but I complained that I couldnt do my work properly without full internet access(I have to book hotels & car hire but couldnt cos half the sites were blocked!) now I have full access, so back online-yay!!! :D :D

newrider.com