some pics i took of jasp the week before he died

Huge (((hugs))). We never forget them, & wouldn't want to, but the hurt does get easier to deal with eventually. I still sometimes have a tear when I think of William but most of the time I remember him with a smile - it also helps that I've got two others to love now but it took me 10 months to find "the one".

Thinking of you x.

your lad was gorgeous, i have no history/ parentage on my boy at all :(

Thankyou. That is a real shame that you couldn't have found out a bit about him.Did you not have a registered name for him at all? It is amazing what you can find out through a google search if you have that name.

he is/was/and always will be a wonderful stunner of a horse. he was my fave NR horse and I miss him already so i have no idea how you feel hun.
I dream of having a horse like you did, you had my dream horse. It is barbaric that he was taken from you.
My thoughts are still with you, and looking at the pics brought another tear to my eye.
Think happy thoughts he is running free over rainbow bridge through the everlasting fields, there is no stress/pain/work endless grass, carrots etc.
Thats what i believe anyway. and one day you will meet again at rainbow bridge and he will carry you to heaven. xxx Jenny xxx

Joosie i thought that when i saw that pic then saw you'd already posted haha!

Aw Aimes he really was the best! I think he was defo my fave NR horsey, as i always said :eek: i just loved the updates etc. He was absolutely stunning! You and him were perfect together xxx RIP Jasper xxx

What stunning pics of a truly beautiful horse. He knew how gorgeous he was (and still is).
Thankyou for sharing your memories with us at such a difficult time :)
You have made me realise that I need to get my camera out more for my girls.

I hope you're coping ok and that your memories of Jasper are keeping you going xxxx

newrider.com