Soda and I go on a weekend break to chickyd's yard! :D *PICS* (loads!)

skips and soda

Skippy Bum & Skoda Fabia
Sep 15, 2007
South West, Nr. Bath
Well, Soda and I made a trip to spend the weekend with Aims and Ruby! :D

Had a fab time, there are LOOOOOOADS of pics so you'll see most of what went on! Needless to say we had a fantastic time! Ruby and Aims are doing brilliantly and Rubes is looking fab and has come on so much even since the last time I saw her! Aims very kindly let me hack Rubes on Saturday and she was fantastic, whilst Aims rode Soda who was good although a little spooky I think! Also went on a fab hack with IAmEllie on Friday as well. Hit the pub in the evenings which was good, and ate far too much! Lol! Also found time to visit the tack shop and hit the high street as well so I'm ever so slightly skint now! Lol! Had an amazing time though and Aims is so hospitable and really made me feel welcome as ever! Think Soda has settled into her yard well as well! He certainly seemed very chilled there and one f the mares fell in love with him! Lol! He however was more interested in Ruby although he's not really her type we don't reckon! Lol! So yeah, a fab weekend filled with horses, hacking, cider and lots of fun! :D

As you can see, Soda settled very quickly!

044.jpg

045-1.jpg

046-2.jpg

Riding Soda in the grass arena bit on Friday!

052-2.jpg

I love this one!

054-2.jpg

058-3.jpg

062-1.jpg

Loooads more to come!

115.jpg

*and sing with me...** na na na na na na na ** na na na na na na na...*

116.jpg

At last I've finished! :D

Hope you like them! Or our randomness at least gives you a laugh! :D Had a fantastic time! Thank you Aims!

Also, I owe Aims an enormous thank you for getting Soda over his fear of fly spray, something I've struggled with for ages! Never thought he'd stand still to have it sprayed on him, but with time and patience and not minding being bodyslammed by Soda against a wall on Aims' part, she managed to get him to stand quietly to have the fly spray put on! You're a star mate, thank yoooooou! :D

Wow,what a lot of pics!! All lovely though hun,and glad you had a good time with Aims and the lovely Ruby!!

Soda looks very tolerant in those pics,although wouldn't like to guess at what he was thinking lol:p

Ruby is looking well,and coming on brilliantly by the looks of it!! Well done Aims,look foreward to som update pics and info of your own soon *was that hint subtle enough??*;)

Glad the soda pop got on well with ruby,although being a chestnut mare think she might be a bit feisty for him as a long term partner:D

So good to see you having a bit of fun Es,deserve a bit of a break after all your recent upset:)

Thanks DL! :)

Think I was a bit snap happy! Lol! We had such a good time though, seemed nice to record it and we did have a giggle this afternoon posing on Soda! Poor little lad! He's so tolerant! The look on his face in some though, you can see him thinking "You're all weird, this is so humiliating, please start behaving like normal members of society, you're embarrassing me!" Hehe! :D

we had loads of fun xxxxxx thank you lots for coming down and for taking pics, not to sure me dancing on the trough should be up there lol slightly OT lol ;) or just plain terrible lol, really enjoy your company Es and soda and enjoyed trying out new things with my ned inspired by you xxxx

Brilliant photos and vids hehe, you pair of nutterss. Sad I didn't get to see you again Es, but glad you had a good time in Westonia! I didn't know that was possible! Bless the Soda, he's such a dude and cool as a cucumber. He was man-neighing last night when i took the two boys back down to the field, i think he was quite glad to be left with the ladies!

Looks like you had a proper girly weekend, and not forgetting the only bloke soda! Soda is such a dude, and ruby looks lush - she look amazing since you first got her, you must be very chuffed!

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend and great pics and vids. Your horses are lovely and soda looks like a lovely boy and not fazed by anything, even fly repellent now.

p.s great dancing lol. x

Sorry I didn't see you before I left Ellie! You're more than welcome to come to Bath and visit if you want to! :D I think Soda was loving being out in the field with 2 girlies in close proximity! He's not used to that! At home he's only got 6 geldings in with him! :p Bless him!

Did have a fab time though! Brilliant weekend! :D Ruby is absolutely gorgeous in the flesh, the pics no way do her justice, and she looks lovely in them! Bless her! :D

Sounds like you had an amzing time:D Soda and Rubby are looking stunning as ever, and bless Soda, look what he has to put up with:rolleyes: you loons;) xx

newrider.com