So Proud of my girly! Angel was actually an angel for once!

Lucy_Angel

Feb 27, 2008
Sunny Bedfordshire
Sorry this is so self indulgent!

I had a lesson at my local EC last night. I have to say I was so so worried about it! I though she wouldn't load so never even occurred to me I would have to ride her! :p

To my surprise se loaded like a dream straight on the box, travelled brilliantly. I had my jumping lesson, she was such a STAR!!!! I have had trouble with her charging at the jumps at 100mph! But she was so so good last night, really gathered and collected. RI was impressed since camp too. We had 4 bounce jumps in a row, then did a course of jumps to see how are technique improved. She was amazing! :)

Then she loaded fine coming home and I put her to bed. (with lots of cuddles and treats)!

I am so pleased with her, finally in almost 5 years I have had a straight forward session which went to plan.

Thanks for reading, I just had to tell someone as no one at work understands!

Well done you and Angel!!!!! :D

She sounds like she was an absolute super star! I hope she got lots and lots of cuddles for her good work hehe!

Just shows that all the work actually *sometimes* gets us somewhere eh? (Other days it doesn't LOL!)

xxx

LOL! I know that feeling - used to have it with Ace on the way to a STRESSage clinic!! Just like.. "uh oh, actually have to get on it and not look like a wally now"

newrider.com