So its come to my attention

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
That it isnt the cob that an absolute fairy when it comes to jumping ... its me :banghead:

The jumps in the field 45cms to 55 and I have nightmares about jumping them :cold:

Apparently womble thinks we are in training for olympics 2016 :wub:

Screenshot_2013-08-26-14-49-39.png

Screenshot_2013-08-26-13-34-27.png

Screenshot_2013-08-26-13-34-51.png

Screenshot_2013-08-26-13-40-46.png

Last edited:
Thank you :)

He was rather reluctant to do anything today until he realised we were jumping

suddenly his canter on the lunge becomes much better

The road sign appeared one morning in the field after a Saturday night! Might as well make use of it as a scary filler!!

he is defo a little power house! Hes only 13.3 but doesnt look it or feel it!!! Were off to our 2nd jumping comp on saturday

eeekkk

The road sign appeared one morning in the field after a Saturday night! Might as well make use of it as a scary filler!!

he is defo a little power house! Hes only 13.3 but doesnt look it or feel it!!! Were off to our 2nd jumping comp on saturday

eeekkk

wow I thought he was about 14.2/15hh size ! cracking compact little boy then!

Yep though the short back and lack of neck can be an issue when hes spinning ;)

Well ive redeemed myself and actually got on board and jumped the fences in the pictures

though I can honestly say I was bricking it :| he is so bold! We had 1 hairy moment where he took out a stride over the biggest jump
I was left behind, slipped my reins and prepared to hit the deck
he made it to the other side and stopped dead bless him :wub:

we are going to do the small crosses (30cm) and the 45cm class on saturday and shall report back

though I must admit I still maintain I prefer to keep my feet FIRMLY on the floor ... xc schooling night over the little jumpys is sounding appealing!! If we sort out our lack of breaks and direction issue

newrider.com