So, i'm off on my hols, and doing a couple of mini meets along the way

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Off to Mablethorpe for 5 days, popping in on Daisysp8 and Native Lover whilst i'm down there.. If I can get this forum to work on my mobile whilst i'm there, i'll update before the weekend, but doubt it as can't remember the password, and i'm permanently logged in anyhooos :smoke:

Comes back in through the door and picks blossom that appears to have welded to me off her coat after rescuing the bird table and poor clematis that has been well and truly battered by that wind.. muddy foot prints up the hallway :redface:
Never use mobile sat nav - it sends you to the senders address, not where you're supposed to be going :bounce: We got lost, but we found our way :smoke:
That Cathedral :eek: Could not for the live of us find the entrance! So we went in through the cafe back door, much to their amusement :giggle:
Anyway, back to the mini meets..
We pulled up to find NL and Hubby busy checking the fencing, the weather was shocking, blowing an icy evil wind that made it feel as though we were in the depths of January, and the occasional heavy sleet and hailstone shower :cold: Far too cold to hang about outside for too long out in the sticks.
I think the wind blew my mind away so bare with me as I gather my thoughts :smoke: I met her lovely array of horses, ponies (Mr Darcy) and Gooseys :wub: And Bailey Bobs have brother, Stormy :smile: Eva was lovely as well :biggrin: You have to excuse me, my minds useless at remembering names NL :help:
Fabulous set up you've got there! I'm jealous :ninja::biggrin:
Sorry Chanter, I think we were out shopping when you posted, got lost around Tesco', they're revamping it and have moved EVERYTHING!! Needed a map to find my was round.. We'll be around that way again, probably Nov, we always go away twice a year :smile:
I met up with DaisySp8 on our way home, at a transport cafe. We followed her to her little piece of paradise, where she introduced me to Coby, Dillan and Her little cat Rory (I think.. see? Memory pants lol!).. Her field seems to go on forever, she's got a good set up there and two happy ponies :smile:

Bet it was nice to meet up - shame about the weather tho!

I've got a horrible ulcer which pops up occasionally on my jaw line below my front teeth.. it's come up big time today, but then i've gone on holiday without a scarf or a woolley hat, no protection from the elements. I think it's getting a bit better, but kicking myself for not being more careful. Thankfully it's not tooth related... hopefully will be gone by Monday.

I've got a horrible ulcer which pops up occasionally on my jaw line below my front teeth.. it's come up big time today, but then i've gone on holiday without a scarf or a woolley hat, no protection from the elements. I think it's getting a bit better, but kicking myself for not being more careful. Thankfully it's not tooth related... hopefully will be gone by Monday.

Oooh heck, sounds nasty, hope it goes soon.

newrider.com