so gutted and I mean really gutted and angry....

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
OK I love to read and have been reading the Terry Pratchett disc world series most of them have been brought off amazion etc as there are about 39 in the series so it gets expensive and I only pass them on to charity shops etc.

Well late last night I was just finishing 'They shell wear midnight' when as I got near the end as in two pages I realised that the last couple of pages are missing.

:stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp:

So gutted

I have got this book. I know I have got this book. I have just been to look for it and cannot find it - so sorry. I have either taken it on holiday and left it there (quite possible) or lent it to someone (also quite possible). I remember a faintly unsatisfactory ending, but can't fill in any detail. If I do come accross it I'll let you know. I am sorry - it's just piling on the frustration! Maybe someone else is a Pratchett fan too...

I did go and check as I have about a dozen Pratchett books - though I could scan them for you, but sorry, dont have that one. Call Amazon, complain and ask them to send you the electronic version so you can just get the last 2 pages! Im sure Ive read but must have had that one from the library or a friend.
Of course - if they havent got it in smiths you could nip to the library :wink:

I have that book & can post it to you (if you post it back when you're done as it's one of my favourites! :wink:) but am going away early tomorrow for a fortnight so wouldn't be able to get it to you until I get home again?

newrider.com