So excited -return of the oldies

KarinUS

May 20, 2001
Texas
users.wireweb.net
One of the other 'old' NR members from the US is coming back to NR. And she's bringing along her new (first) horse.
I am so excited. We've been keeping up with each other over the years via email and FB but it will be great to have her back here on NR as well.
Funny thing is I know she has adored this horse for years but when he came up for sale she's been telling me all the reason why she shouldn't buy a horse.
Until today when she bought him... lol

Karin, what was the members name that was from the US with an older very sweet mare called Sugar?

I often think about how they are doing but cant remember her user name...

didn't sugar have a bit of a swayback? I can't remember the member's name!

Person x is on a short trip right now and will introduce er new horsey as soon as she gets back by the way

Ooh how exciting,I always like it when we go 'global':wink::tongue:

Fond memories of several US members,Kate Wooten and Tootsie4u spring to mind,I wonder how the lovely Bonfire is these days,and KW's tribe of reprobates lol

Anyway look forward to the mystery member being revealed!!

Ahhh the suspense!! Just how short is this trip?

Wow Tootise and Galadriel - would love to know how they're doing. Monty and TBone are another two I wonder about sometimes.
And who was the girl with the event horse? a dapple grey, think she lived in Gloucestershire.

We need a re-union :(

Kate is doing well, I still chat to her and she is coming to the UK soon!

Do say hello for me,always loved her posts.Very to the point but without being rude,she made a lot of sense most of the time,good enough for me!!

Was was her thing,thank heavens for Joe pony or something like that??

Hope she and her tribe are all well:smile:

Ahhh the suspense!! Just how short is this trip?

Wow Tootise and Galadriel - would love to know how they're doing. Monty and TBone are another two I wonder about sometimes.
And who was the girl with the event horse? a dapple grey, think she lived in Gloucestershire.

We need a re-union :(

RachelEvent? she's find I think, has a new horse (or two) and appears to be working on a race yard (she's on my FB!)!

newrider.com