Snowy ponies! *pics*

Ace87

Quitus & Strike
Aug 8, 2007
Bedfordshire
Yay snow!

Don't think Q agrees, I am wondering if he's ever seen it before he was like 'what's all this?!?!?!?'

Here are some pics from 6.30am - please all add your pics of your snowy pones too! :)

(apologies for quality, I dropped my samsung phone and pretty sure the camera isn't 5mp anymore!)

Quitus & Cheeks grooming and Moon looking a little bit left out bless!
Photo-0009.jpg

Wait for meeeee!!
Photo-0007.jpg

Baby :)
Photo-0012.jpg

Mama and Moon
Photo-0011.jpg

Running about being a silly baby
Photo-0008.jpg

Aw lovely, the only pics i got was a blurry one of Lantern before the snow settled and a few this morning of them stood in a field of frozen snow eating breakfast ;)

Nimby had a trot about but that was all, i'll upload them later :D

I just treated the lad to a super heavyweight rug in the derby house midweek madness thing (did have to stay on hold for 7 minutes to get through!) cause he's had in MW on for a whiley now and worrying about his lack of hair!

Lovely pics! :)

We had snow but didn't take any pics - flony_pony, Bex7 and me hacked first thing this morning though and it was v.pretty and gorgeous everywhere but chilly (-3 :eek:) :D

lovely pics. We've had snowed but also had hail and sleet and rain so none of it has settled. Though driving home form viewing a horse yesterday we drove through a couple of very snowy villages

I LOVE SNOW!!! I was so excited yesterday!!! I have some snow pics someone but I'm not sure where they are from March, not much snow in the field this morning (fingers crossed for more snow today :D)

newrider.com