Snow today pics

Poor Mr T looks a trifle chilly (assuming that is Mr T not just a random man you happen to have a picture of ;)). I see what you mean about it being windy around you. I'm not sure I've ever seen snow stick to the side of fences quite so effectively - it must have been coming in sideways to do that!

Aww poor Mr T, he has my sympathy. I used to love snow until I lived in Switzerland for a couple of years and saw enough there to last me a lifetime. It's nice when it's all clean and sparkly but here it quickly gets mucky, slushy and just horrid. Give Mr T a nice hot toddy/chocolate and tell him you can get heated hats that keep your ears toasty :)

We had snow on and off this afternoon but it was all talk and no trousers (just very wet)
bb8a3e10c3e59f4f66f2dd4e420203ad.jpg

Then it just turned to rain so I'm hoping it doesnt freeze tonight or I wont get to ride tomorrow either

Love the photos wish that's all the snow I was looking at!!
Had not really been out on the roads since the blizzard.
None of even the main roads are great they are all very narrow. A 4 lane highway up in Framingam last nite that is a horrble traffic area
all of a sudden was 1.5 lanes not 2 leaving you if you were in the right lane no place to go. I bet that is peachy at rush hour and another 12+ coming in tonite..
The winds were blowing 40+ yesterday and only near 20 F
and at stores it felt like it was constantly snowing with the wind blowing so hard it was blowind snow off roofs
and ugh right into your face!!! It was sunny but did not make it any better!!
It'd the pitts my neighborhood is "unridable" right now. Unless they get a bucket loader in there that is not going to change.
3 storms this week they say too
Now I am really wanting spring!!!

The Neighborhood is all iced thru most of the roads and no safe place to go on the edges at all.
It is really the pitts It's usually great after a storm.
I WANT SPRING!!!!
0131151044b.jpg

newrider.com