Smart boy

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Hank makes me chuckle, he is one smart cookie :)

Last night I rigged up the wheelie bin feeder to take a bucket so that I could give Jess a bit more alfa, if I put it in her 'dinner' with her supplements (that she really needs) she wanders off for a drink before she finishes and Hank swoops in to finish it for her if I am not standing right there to stop him, a pain when it's cold/wet and I could be doing other things. So the idea of the bin feeder was to let her pick at it as she wanted after her essentials were gone.

She had obviously eaten it overnight, but paid no heed when I put a little more in this morning, but Hank (who didn't even see me top it up) let me know he wasn't impressed that he couldn't get to it. I hear bang, bang, bang, went round the corner to investigate and he's there flinging the open lid around and kicking the bin! Trying desperately to reach into it, standing on 3 legs he can barely get his throat latch to the top edge though :) I have visions of going back later and finding him with his front legs up on it, leaning in to nosh :p

Lol that is exactly the sort of thing Belle would do! No wonder her favourite field friend is a little Shetland lad who bears a remarkable resemblance to Hank. You can almost hear them thinking ‘ok what sort of mischief can we get up to today’

• Haha
Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
newrider.com