Small fly rugs??

jennywren07

Feb 5, 2008
greenford, UK
Poor Jasper is being driven mad by flys, i can't bring him in during the day as he's out as much as possible after being gelded (5am till 8pm it would be 8pm till 5am if he came in during the day)

I want to get him a fly rug but being a sec A yearling he needs a tiny 3ft 9 rug, i can't seem to get one anywhere!! I'm not looking to spend a huge amount as i have a feeling he will grow out of/trash it before next summer. Any ideas??

that looks idea Lemmy. Do you know what the fit is like? he's still quite narrow and i don't know if being aimed at the shetland types it'll be too wide for him

They are shetland/miniture so not too bad, I've only tried it on mine not needed to use as yet, its a combi , the neck is short so if a long neck won't go too far up it, its cut well, tried it on our Welsh a 2 yr old who needs a 4'/4' 3" apart from the length and a little tight on shoulder fits quite well, would have thought for an A yearling it would be fine - they are really helpful if you ring them and ask for the measurements you could check before ordering!
It was the only one I could find but luckly mine is for a Shetland who won't change much now.

newrider.com